New Changes Made This Week... 8/30 Aug 31, 2012 18:42:33 GMT -7
Post by Nicole Renee on Aug 31, 2012 18:42:33 GMT -7
I've been making a lot of changes this week and here's a list of new things I've added.
- I have added a level up meter to your profiles. Now you can see how many posts you need until you reach your next forum rank. The meter doesn't apply to staff though, which is currently only me. Anyone who is staff will have a special rank that wont change.
- I have removed the smite option. I didn't think it was necessary. So now you can only give Karma and no one can take it away.
- I have added a photo uploader option when posting and adding an avatar. When posting you can either click on tinypic or ImageShack to upload your photo. It will take you to the site, then you can login or sign up and upload a photo.
- I have alphabetized the skins so it will be easier to find the one you want.
- Now instead of a list of the avatar choices, the images are show. All you have to do is just click on any avatar you want, or of coarse upload your own. I have also added a lot more avatars to choose from and will be uploading more.
- I have added a lot more to the archive and will soon be finished. It will also always be updated weekly to include all new items and limited releases. I will be adding all the Halloween items next.
- And as I'm sure you noticed I've been changing all the icons. I will be fixing the icons on the Cloud Skin tomorrow, since there a little off. I will also be adding new icons to all the current skins and new ones I'll be making this weekend. I will be adding Autumn and Halloween skins next, and still need photos of your pets. I need photos of your pets in Autumn wear and in Halloween costumes. If you have any you wanna post click this link.
I made this site for all Pet City players so if you guys have any suggestions please let me know. If you have any suggestions for new boards or new skins, anything please let know, I'm always open to ideas. I will continue to send out weekly e-mail reminders for limited edition items, and for any new changes I make, so be on the lookout for those. Some of you have let me know that you don't always receive the e-mails I send out. All you have to do is add me into your contacts so the e-mails won't end up in your spam folder. email@example.com
That should fix the problem. Post here if you have any comments or questions.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!!!