Post by Nicole Renee on Feb 22, 2012 18:47:11 GMT -7
* The following MUST be in your auction post: A complete description of what is up for auction. Always post a snapshot of all the item(s) your auctioning off and the exact amount of each item to be auctioned needs to be stated if there is more than 1 of any item! This is so there's no confusion for the bidders.
* Make sure you post how long the auction will run for. You may NOT extend the auction after that.
* Any attempt at cheating when auctioning off items will get you banned.
* SHILLING IS NOT ALLOWED: Shilling is when the member holding the auction asks another member to periodically make bids on their auction to prompt the other members to increase the bid, this person is called a SHILL. Once the bid is high enough then the shill will stop bidding. This will not be tolerated and any member who is caught doing this will be indefinitely suspended from holding or bidding on any future auctions.
* When the auction is over the winner must post they received the item. The auctioneer must post "CLOSED" after the winners post so no one else replies. A staff member will come by to lock it after that.
* You should add what kind of bids you would like to receive, like Green Cash bids or item bids etc...